Effective Date: 20 Feb 2023
Information We Collect
We may collect the following categories of personal information:
Contact, Account, and Profile Information. Such as your first name, last name, phone number, postal address, email address, address book contacts, work location, photos and videos, some of which will depend on the features you use.
Property Information: We may collect information about properties you are interested in, such as location, price range, and other preferences.
Log Data and Device Information. Such as details about how you’ve used the REAL (including if you clicked on links to third-party applications), IP address, access dates and times, hardware and software information, device information, device event information, unique identifiers, crash data, and the pages you’ve viewed or engaged with before or after using the REAL. We may collect this information even if you haven’t created a REAL account or logged in.
Geolocation Information: We may collect your device’s geolocation information to provide you with location-based services.
Other Information You Provided to Us. Details such as the content of your communications with REAL, including interactions with customer support and contacts through social media channels.
How We Use Your Information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve REAL and our services.
- To communicate with you about REAL and our services.
- To personalize your experience with REAL.
- To process your payments.
- To provide you with location-based services.
- To comply with legal obligations.
- To protect our rights and interests.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service Providers: We may share your personal information with service providers who help us provide REAL and our Services, such as payment processing.
- Business Partners: We may share your personal information with our business partners, such as real estate agents and mortgage lenders, to provide you with related services.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other governmental authorities in response to a lawful request.
- Business Transfers: If REAL undertakes or is involved in any merger, acquisition, reorganization, sale of assets, bankruptcy, or insolvency event, then we may sell, transfer, or share some or all of our assets, including your information in connection with such transaction or in contemplation of such transaction (e.g., due diligence).
Others. REAL may share personal data with others at your direction or with your consent, such as when we share information with your carrier to activate your account. We may also disclose information about you if we determine that for purposes of national security, law enforcement, or other issues of public importance, disclosure is necessary or appropriate. We may also disclose information about you where there is a lawful basis for doing so, if we determine that disclosure is reasonably necessary to enforce our terms and conditions or to protect our operations or users, or in the event of a reorganization, merger, or sale.
Children and Personal Data
REAL is not intended for children under the age of 4. To access certain REAL’s Services, a child must register a REAL account. This may be created by the parent or legal guardian.
If we learn that a child’s personal data was collected without appropriate authorization, it will be deleted as soon as possible.
Transfer of Personal Data Between Countries:
REAL controls of your personal data may differ depending on where you live. REAL’s international transfer of personal data collected in the European Economic Area, the United Kingdom, and Switzerland is governed by Standard Contractual Clauses. REAL’s international transfer of personal data collected in participating Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) countries abides by the APEC Cross-Border Privacy Rules (CBPR) System and Privacy Recognition for Processors (PRP) System for the transfer of personal data.
Personal data relating to individuals in the People’s Republic of China will be done in compliance with local laws, including the Personal Information Protection Law.
You can control your personal information in the following ways:
- Updating your information: You can update your personal information in your account settings.
- Turning off geolocation services: You can turn off geolocation services in your device settings.
Protection of Personal Data at REAL
We use administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to protect your personal data, taking into account the nature of the personal data and the processing, and the threats posed. We are constantly working to improve on these safeguards to help keep your personal data secure.
Changes to this Policy